My name is Benjamin Symonds, I'm currently part of the BA Illustration course at AUCB.

What you see on here is a mix of my work and other peoples that I admire/take inspiration from & not just illustrators... work from all areas of art. I'm also using this blog as a digital sketchbook for course assesment etc.

Note. Click on any image to see it in full.

Saturday 6 February 2010

Thirteen Albums.

Following my research I have decided to visualy represent a number albums from NME's top 50 albums of the decade (not sure exactly how yet).

Heres my current selection to work with:

 The Knife, Silent Shout (2006):
Radiohead, KID A (2000):
Klaxons, Myths of the Near Future (2007):
 
The Streets, A Grand Don't Come for Free (2004):
The White Stripes, Elephant (2003):
Bloc Party, Silent Alarm (2005):
The Arcade Fire, Funeral (2004):
Queens of the Stone Age, Songs for the Deaf (2002):
M.I.A, Arular (2005):
The Streets, Original Pirate Material (2002):
Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Fever To Tell (2003):
Crystal Casltes, Crystal Castles (2008)
Radiohead, In Rainbows (2007)

1 comment:

  1. Nice music selection. Wish I was doing this idea now. You will have loads of fun with this. Can't wait to see what you produce.

    ReplyDelete