My name is Benjamin Symonds, I'm currently part of the BA Illustration course at AUCB.

What you see on here is a mix of my work and other peoples that I admire/take inspiration from & not just illustrators... work from all areas of art. I'm also using this blog as a digital sketchbook for course assesment etc.

Note. Click on any image to see it in full.

Friday 12 February 2010

Shape & Collage

I'm currently drawn towards artwork using geometric shape, collage & use of found ground at the moment, these are all aspects i'm planing on using within my own work for this project.

Paul Rand:
 
  
  
  
 

Chad Hagen:
Strong composition coupled with great use of negative space.

 
  
  
  
  
Cristiana Couceir:
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

Gina Baber:
   
  
  

ICE CREAM FOR FREE™:
   
  
  
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

Jelle Martens:
 
  
  
  

 Maia Akiva:
  
  

Matija Drozdek:
 
 
  
  
  
  

Mohamedi:

  
  

Eoin Ryan:

  
  
 


S.Hansen:
Nice washed out colours used here & effective minimal use of text.
  
  
Mario Wagner:
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

Claire Scully:
 
  
  
  
  

Kerry Roper:
 
  
  
  
  
  

Nazario Graziano:
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

Jirayu Koo:
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment