My name is Benjamin Symonds, I'm currently part of the BA Illustration course at AUCB.

What you see on here is a mix of my work and other peoples that I admire/take inspiration from & not just illustrators... work from all areas of art. I'm also using this blog as a digital sketchbook for course assesment etc.

Note. Click on any image to see it in full.

Saturday 20 February 2010

Chosen 6:

My final 6 illustrations. Make sure you click them to full screen : ).

  
 
These are the two images I started out with for both sets of work:

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice one. These look great. Its going to be a hard job cutting these down to a final 4. Do you know which four your going to use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose 1, 3, 4 and 6 in the end... i didnt want to many of the thom york ones and the colours of the left out two didnt really go with the rest. I think number 2 or 4 are my over all fave though. Had my crit today, they seemed to like em bar the fact they dont really bring up any issues from the last decade :). Have you had your crit yet?

    ReplyDelete