My name is Benjamin Symonds, I'm currently part of the BA Illustration course at AUCB.

What you see on here is a mix of my work and other peoples that I admire/take inspiration from & not just illustrators... work from all areas of art. I'm also using this blog as a digital sketchbook for course assesment etc.

Note. Click on any image to see it in full.

Thursday 14 January 2010

Some more text based works (to fuel my upcoming work). Various Artists & Found Works:


Julia Guther:






William Hall:



Nebojsa Cvetkovic:




 

ALPHA BATTLE:




Banksy:



Olly Moss:



Ed Ruscha:



David Carson:

 

A really interesting talk given in 2003 by graphic designer David Carson (particularly 6:00-7:17).
To see full screen click here.



Other's I couldn't find the creator of:



No comments:

Post a Comment