My name is Benjamin Symonds, I'm currently part of the BA Illustration course at AUCB.

What you see on here is a mix of my work and other peoples that I admire/take inspiration from & not just illustrators... work from all areas of art. I'm also using this blog as a digital sketchbook for course assesment etc.

Note. Click on any image to see it in full.

Thursday 21 January 2010

Final Drawing Approaches Pieces.

To be printed A1 on quality paper and exhibited side by side (left to right) & accompanied by a booklet i've produced, consisting of my text based work:


Collection of map scans and found imagery:



Collection of my original abandoned car drawings combined with cropped map scans & various found papers:




Collection of my Radiohead inspried typography work:



2 comments:

  1. these work really well. i like the use of different papers. i want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou very much! We should have a box of papers or somehting in uni for people to scan in!!!

    ReplyDelete