My name is Benjamin Symonds, I'm currently part of the BA Illustration course at AUCB.

What you see on here is a mix of my work and other peoples that I admire/take inspiration from & not just illustrators... work from all areas of art. I'm also using this blog as a digital sketchbook for course assesment etc.

Note. Click on any image to see it in full.

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Text & Image Research:

Abgc Architects:
Olly Moss:
Khristian Mendoza:
Andre Felipe:
Able Parris:
Currently being used as my desktop image...
Sean Freeman:
Dimo Trifonov:
Filippo Nostri:
Hello Jenuine:
Samuel Weidmann:
Adam Ellison:
Sample Us:
Tom Eckersley:
Hüseyin Yilmaz:
Paul Octavious:
Paul Robson:
Sam Winston:
Super Mundane:
Neasden Control Centre:
Alan Kitching:
Melvin Galapon:
Kate Bingaman-Burt:
Matt Needle:
Opera78:
Julia Chiang:
Oscar Diaz:
Each month, a bottle of coloured ink spreads across a sheet of paper embossed with numbers, colouring them in as it goes.
 I Am Gabz:

Stéphane Massa-Bidal:
Binary & The Brain:
Kent and London Furniture:
David Trang:
Some less contemporary arstist:
Paul Rand:

David Carson: 
Xu Bing:
 Christopher Wool:
Saul Bass:
Barbara Kruger:
Jenny Holzer:

No comments:

Post a Comment